Sunday, June 8, 2008

Fragrance of a Morning

Working late nights and waking up late is quite common in IISc...
And I was not exception to this...

Many times I decided to change the schedule to day time...
And u must have expected, could not implement it for long time...till, till I implemented it finally...

Still there was a problem, as I was not used to this kinda schedule for long time..
(haan..in my school days I used to wake up early @ 530am regularly)
I used to feel drowsy..i use to walk towards lab half sleep...
Slowly, my body clock started getting used to this new schedule..

That day, I woke up before alarm...
had nice bath...and was feeling very fresh...

Just had daily pooja and decided I will go immediately...
it was hardly 645...

So took, my bag and started walking to lab...

The campus was getting bathed in the 'nesara', the rays of morning sun
( nesara is Kannada word for morning sun rays...
I came to know this because we have one restaurant in our campus named 'nesara')
It was giving a feeling like GOD is painting planet earth...
the rays were like strokes of HIS brush...The scene was very amazing...
There were lots of flowers on road...might be different shades in the HIS
painting....The trees were blossomed with flowers...
The birds were coming out of their houses..they were singing there songs...
I say, rather GOD was playing music in back ground while painting the beautiful
planet earth...

The morning was very very energizing..rejuvenating...
And there was freshness in the air, in the morning breeze...
and it was like I was smelling the freshness...
The morning had its own fragrance...

That day onwards I realized that....morning has its own fragrance..it's own aroma
and scent of a morning is always cheerful, giving freshness..

It's just that we have to smell it..feel it...

---
Regards,
Royal Sujit

2 comments:

  1. It looks as if you have not yet inhaled the scent of morning soil, or you wouldn't have gone gaga over the walking on walkways in India in the morning.

    Guess who am I? I am not morning soil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hint is sufficient for me to guess who you are you.

    ReplyDelete